The paranaple arts centre is home to the Devonport Regional…
Time is short. Consider simple ways you can learn about your subscribers to improve your ticket sales on mobile.
Opens by Device
Opens by device is a quick report to understand whether your subscribers are opening emails on a mobile device or on a desktop. If you host a variety of events at your venue, this can also be a helpful tool to identifying which events are more likely to be opened on a mobile or desktop.
5 Quick Creative Considerations for Marketing Events on Mobile
- Short subject lines. Longer subject lines may not display on a mobile device.
- Keep images to under 600-pixel width. Some mobile devices can’t handle responsive designs.
- Use a large font. A small screen makes fonts smaller, consider using a 14-pixel font to make it easier on the eyes.
- Create a simple call to action. A button is an easy way to identify where a patron should click where as an image does not have that same effect.
- Use a single-column templates. Multiple columns may condense and be hard to navigate on a small device.