(Indianapolis, IN) September 17th marked a historical moment for the…
Time is short. Consider simple ways you can learn about your subscribers to improve your ticket sales on mobile.
Opens by Device
Opens by device is a quick report to understand whether your subscribers are opening emails on a mobile device or on a desktop. If you host a variety of events at your venue, this can also be a helpful tool to identifying which events are more likely to be opened on a mobile or desktop.
5 Quick Creative Considerations for Marketing Events on Mobile
- Short subject lines. Longer subject lines may not display on a mobile device.
- Keep images to under 600-pixel width. Some mobile devices can’t handle responsive designs.
- Use a large font. A small screen makes fonts smaller, consider using a 14-pixel font to make it easier on the eyes.
- Create a simple call to action. A button is an easy way to identify where a patron should click where as an image does not have that same effect.
- Use a single-column templates. Multiple columns may condense and be hard to navigate on a small device.