Tickets.com can make it easier for our clients to accommodate social distance seating. Our clients have access to our comprehensive, yet flexible solutions to fit a venue’s ticketing needs to meet individual state and CDC guidelines.
During this unprecedented time, all our efforts are focused on our clients and helping them to safely bring patrons back to live events. We’ve changed venue seating configurations, customized event sales by zones and reserved options, set up contactless purchasing, and unattended pedestal scanners for access control. We are pulling every lever in ProVenue and MyProVenue functionality to support this effort.
Tickets.com offers our clients an end-to-end technology comprehensive solution for social distance seating.
Social Distance Seating topics:
1. Seating set up customized configuration based on your venue’s needs.
2. Managing your events based on configuration.
3. Buying & Managing Tickets including contactless payments in MyProVenue.
4. Getting into the venue with Alfred, a contactless access control solution, including unattended pedestal scanners.
5. Handling event changes and cancellations.
Your organization will need to evaluate your needs to determine adherence to appropriate governmental guidelines, but for each step of the way, Tickets.com is ready to help with our technology and services.