Personalizing content can get tricky when you are trying to…
Tickets.com is proud to announce the 3.7 release of ProVenue, a major release containing many exciting new features! Here are some of the highlights of the release:
- Event Ticket Quotas – A per patron account ticket quota value can now be defined at the event level and enforced through all sales channels including via our DirectConnect APIs. Fine-grained control can be used to determine which seats are controlled by the quota value.
- Lock Patron Account – It is now possible to lock a patron account that effectively freezes different actions for the account until some resolution or customer service issue is resolved.
- Improved Multi-Organizational Support – Support has been added for self-service setup and administration in two key areas:
- Service Charges
- Print Formats
- DirectConnect APIs – The release includes numerous enhancements to the Patron API as well as a new Bulk Price Update API
Many other smaller enhancements contained in the release are focused on MyProVenue self-service setup. For example, venue maps and static images used in MyProVenue are now not only defined in ProVenue, they are automatically transferred to the online servers requiring no manual intervention.
The release of ProVenueOnline 62.2 delivers a number of major renewal enhancements are now available including:
- Auto-Renewals – Payment plans in ProVenue can now be configured to trigger an auto-renewal feature; when patrons select the payment plan they are presented with special terms. For a follow-up season, the rollover process in ProVenue will automatically create an order with future scheduled payments using the patron’s default credit card in their digital wallet.
- Renewal Delivery Options – During the renewal process, a patron can now select a delivery method based on setup rules created in ProVenue. A full season renewal, for example, might offer a digital delivery, while a partial season package might only offer mail as an option.
A new release of MyProVenue, our responsive, mobile-friendly ticket purchase and management experience includes a number of enhancements and performance improvements. The addition of Data Protection capabilities (the ability for patrons to opt-in or out of marketing opportunities) is entirely self-service, driven from ProVenue setup.
Our engineering team constantly looks for an edge employing the latest technologies. With the latest release of MyProVenue, we have significantly improved the page rendering time across the application.
We are aggressively launching MyProVenue for more and more clients. If you are interested in learning more about how your organization can benefit from MyProVenue, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Notable Product Updates
- Product Design – As highlighted in this year’s ProVenue Exchange in Scottsdale, Arizona, we are working with many of our clients to focus on design, the creation of compelling User Experiences through content and User Interface Design. One key area has been the work we have done with clients to design new Navigation Maps. We are now offering our design services on a consulting basis and will be launching a Product Design Gallery to showcase some of our newest designs. Clients interested in our services will now be able to browse the gallery for ideas. If you are interested in utilizing our design services, please contact email@example.com.
- Utilities and Tools – We are building new utilities intended for client use and new tools that will initially be used by internal Tickets.com personnel to improve our operational efficiencies and assist in streamlining your business processes.
- Patron Merge Utility – After completing a beta period and when launched for general use, this utility can act on a file that identifies pairs of duplicate patron accounts, merging a “source” patron into a consolidated “target account.”
- Load Import Staging Table Utility – A new utility will enable clients to load the import staging tables which can then be used to initiate an Import Run to bulk create new sales.
- Patron Load Tool – Initially for use by Tickets.com employees, this tool allows for the bulk import of patrons.