The latest product features and updates on the ProVenue ticketing platform.
- Event Run Quotas – expanded quota capabilities to now include event runs. In addition to restricting ticket quantities per patron using any combination of event, Buyer Type, and Price Scale, you can now also limit the number of tickets or number of events a patron can purchase in an event run.
New Invoice Options
- Inclusive Tax Invoice – this new report template “New Invoice Template” provides venues a detailed breakout of inclusive taxes.
- New Report: Promotion Sales Summary – summarizes your net ticket sales for one or more events, grouped by Event, Promotion, and Coupon Code.
- New Report: Promotion Sales Summary Export– generates a file that compiles your net ticket sales for one or more events, grouped by Promotion and Coupon Code. This report provides you with increased grouping flexibility over the Promotion Sales Summary report.
- New Report: Ticket Attendance Export – produces a file of your individual tickets that are eligible for entry into specific events, including their scanned status.
- Single Event Audit Report Optimized – for improved performance and reliability.
- Multiple Reports Optimized – including Ledger and User Balance reports, for improved reliability, specifically when the reports are run through a scheduled job.
The latest product features and updates on the MyProVenue a web application devoted to optimizing your patron’s desktop and mobile ticketing experience
Increased Social Distance Seating Details
- Additional Information Display – in MyProVenue, patrons can now see the section public code on the shopping cart and confirmation page, and print-restricted times are now displayed according to time zone.
Improved Branding and Patron Experience
- Images that Look Great on Any Device – the MyTickets images are optimized for flawless display on both desktop and mobile devices and now also include your venue’s logo in the center of the image.
- Personalized Text – now with customizable text (“Hi, John Smith” for example) displayed beneath your logo.
- My Account & My Tickets: Page Display Improved – in the 2.1 release MyProVenue supports additional background images, allows venues to adjusts colors, and styles to improve the overall display of the My Account and My Tickets pages for a premium patron experience.
- Support for Multiple Purchases – Patrons purchasing tickets via a link that contains a Protected Promotion ID can browse to other events and packages to purchase additional tickets without having to re-select the Promotion for each event or package.
- Ability to Suppress Promotion Availability – The availability of a Protected Promotion can now be suppressed when a patron is either not logged into MyProVenue, or ineligible for a promotion once logged in.
Improved Accessibility & Patron Self-Service Actions
- Digital Payments – Apple Pay® and Google Pay™ are available in addition to a variety of digital payment options including PayPal and embedded Venmo, Mastercard Click to Pay, Gift Cards, Account Credits, and Payment Plans.
- “My Next Event” Details – knowing what event is next for patrons is easy to see with ticket inventory details for their next event display in clear view beneath your MyTickets image, plus a button for viewing the ticket details below.
- Quick Access to Upcoming Events (Desktop View) – for desktop patrons, additional event tickets in their inventory can easily be found in the “MY UPCOMING EVENTS” section. These include the patron’s upcoming events, along with a button for viewing the specific details for all tickets in the account inventory.
- Quick Access to MyTickets Features – the new MyTickets Home page in MyProVenue now lists all MyTickets features that you offer, directly on the MyTickets Home page (desktop device), or directly in the menu (mobile device).
- Account Credit Details Added – MyProVenue 2.1 release also includes patron Account Credit details, including a patron’s total Account Credit balance displayed on the redesigned MyTickets Home page,
- Loyalty Points – For venues using the Loyalty Points feature, your patrons can now have a view of their points directly on the Home page.
Seamless System Interaction – For these features, the new MyTickets Home page provides links that allow patrons to interact directly with MyTickets as needed, without ever leaving MyProVenue.
The latest product features and updates on Alfred the all-in-one intuitive ticket validation software for ticket takers and venues.
May not be available outside the United States, please check with your local Tickets.com representative for further information and availability in your location.
New Hardware for Contactless Ticket Validation
- Boundary Devices™– are available in Suite Door Readers and Pefdestal Turnstile Mounts to work seamlessly with the Tickets.com proprietary all-in-one access control solution, Alfred for ticket validation. The device includes Ticket Tracking, Scan History, Near Field Communications (NFC) validation with Apple Wallet® and Google Pay™, Digital Barcode Scanning and, Paper Barcode Scanning.
- Janam® XT3 – is a rugged Handheld device that works seamlessly with the Tickets.com proprietary all-in-one access control solution, Alfred for ticket validation. The device includes Ticket Tracking, Scan History, Near Field Communications (NFC) validation (tap-and-go) with Apple Wallet® and Google Pay™, Digital Barcode Scanning, and Paper Barcode Scanning.
- Zebra® TC26–Is a lightweight handheld device that works seamlessly with the Tickets.com all-in-one access control solution, Alfred for ticket validation. The device enables Ticket Scanning, Scan History, Digital Barcode Scanning, and Paper Scanning.