The latest product features and updates on the ProVenue ticketing platform.
Protected Sales Groups
- Protected Sales Groups are a versatile way to set in motion your special offers. With access based on criteria such as Traits, Memberships, and/or Offer Codes, Protected Sales Groups make your “Special Offers” readily available in MyProVenue (MyProVenue 3.0 required).
Special Offers support:
Privileged Seating Areas (Hold Codes)
Payment Method Restrictions
- In tandem with the Protected Sales Groups, Offer Code Vaults are a new way to unlock Protected Sales Group offers. Offer Codes may be configured for single-use, limited multi-use, or unlimited use, the choice is yours.
Ticket Sales Map
- Ticket Sales Map New Update – The latest update has been completed. Easily view Sales Map without the need for Adobe Flash Player. Now with support for completing sales and Hold Code Management actions on single events and packages.
- Patron Account Credits: Support for New Restriction Types – the latest release adds support for configuring an “Account Credit” Open Item Liability Type as “Restricted.” New setup options allow you to restrict Event eligibility for consuming Account Credits, prevent Account Credits from being refunded to any Payment Method, and provide a more detailed breakout of credits in reporting. More details coming soon.
- Improved Credit Display in the Shopping Cart – enhancements to the Account Credit interface in the Patron Cart provide new options to support an improved credit display order and optimized logic that groups similar credits together.
- Patron Management: Balance Due/Account Credit Totals Added – the latest release adds totals (based on the current user’s access) to the “Balance Due” and “Account Credit” displays at the Patron Management > “Balance” tab.
- Event Run Quotas – expanded quota capabilities to now include event runs. In addition to restricting ticket quantities per patron using any combination of event, Buyer Type, and Price Scale, you can now also limit the number of tickets or number of events a patron can purchase in an event run.
- New Report: Promotion Sales Summary – summarizes your net ticket sales for one or more events, grouped by Event, Promotion, and Coupon Code.
- New Report: Promotion Sales Summary Export– generates a file that compiles your net ticket sales for one or more events, grouped by Promotion and Coupon Code. This report provides you with increased grouping flexibility over the Promotion Sales Summary report.
- New Report: Ticket Attendance Export – produces a file of your individual tickets that are eligible for entry into specific events, including their scanned status.
The latest product features and updates on the MyProVenue a web application devoted to optimizing your patron’s desktop and mobile ticketing experience
Protected Sales Groups
Increased Social Distance Seating Details
- Additional Information Display – in MyProVenue, patrons can now see the section public code on the shopping cart and confirmation page, and print-restricted times are now displayed according to time zone.
Improved Accessibility & Patron Self-Service Actions
- Digital Payments – Apple Pay® and Google Pay™ are available in addition to a variety of digital payment options including PayPal and embedded Venmo, Mastercard Click to Pay, Gift Cards, Account Credits, and Payment Plans.
- “My Next Event” Details – knowing what event is next for patrons is easy to see with ticket inventory details for their next event display in clear view beneath your MyTickets image, plus a button for viewing the ticket details below.
- Quick Access to Upcoming Events (Desktop View) – for desktop patrons, additional event tickets in their inventory can easily be found in the “MY UPCOMING EVENTS” section. These include the patron’s upcoming events, along with a button for viewing the specific details for all tickets in the account inventory.
- Quick Access to MyTickets Features – the new MyTickets Home page in MyProVenue now lists all MyTickets features that you offer, directly on the MyTickets Home page (desktop device), or directly in the menu (mobile device).
- Account Credit Details Added – MyProVenue 2.1 release also includes patron Account Credit details, including a patron’s total Account Credit balance displayed on the redesigned MyTickets Home page,
- Loyalty Points – For venues using the Loyalty Points feature, your patrons can now have a view of their points directly on the Home page.
The latest product features and updates on Alfred the all-in-one intuitive ticket validation software for ticket takers and venues.
May not be available outside the United States, please check with your local Tickets.com representative for further information and availability in your location.
New Hardware for Contactless Ticket Validation
- Boundary Devices™– are available in Suite Door Readers and Pedestal Turnstile Mounts to work seamlessly with the Tickets.com proprietary all-in-one access control solution, Alfred for ticket validation. The device includes Ticket Tracking, Scan History, Near Field Communications (NFC) validation with Apple Wallet® and Google Pay™, Digital Barcode Scanning and, Paper Barcode Scanning.
- Janam® XT3 – is a rugged Handheld device that works seamlessly with the Tickets.com proprietary all-in-one access control solution, Alfred for ticket validation. The device includes Ticket Tracking, Scan History, Near Field Communications (NFC) validation (tap-and-go) with Apple Wallet® and Google Pay™, Digital Barcode Scanning, and Paper Barcode Scanning.
- Zebra® TC26–Is a lightweight handheld device that works seamlessly with the Tickets.com all-in-one access control solution, Alfred for ticket validation. The device enables Ticket Scanning, Scan History, Digital Barcode Scanning, and Paper Scanning.